X

We specialize in hard to find items

Galleon.PH - Discover, Share, Buy!
Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty
Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty
Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty
Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty
Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty

Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty General Purpose Absorbent Pad, 21.4 Gallon Absorbancy, 19" Length x 15" Width, Gray (Case of 100)

Product ID : 41151752


Galleon Product ID 41151752
Shipping Weight 12.65 lbs
I think this is wrong?
Model
Manufacturer Sellars Wipers & Sorbents
Shipping Dimension 24.49 x 19.88 x 16.89 inches
I think this is wrong?
-
Save 5%
Before ₱ 11,758
11,152

*Price and Stocks may change without prior notice

Pay with

Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty Features

  • Absorbs both oil and water as well as grease, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, diesel fuel, coolants and many other fluids

  • Made with 75 percent recycled fibers

  • Made with 25 percent Post-Consumer and 50 percent Pre-Consumer for a total of 75 percent recycled cellulose fibers

  • Absorbs up to 21.4 gallons of oil per bale per ASTM F726-06

  • Made in the USA


About Sellars 23400 ToolBox DuraSoak Fiber Econo Duty

Sellars ToolBox DuraSoak general purpose pads not only provide more absorbency than other popular competitive meltblown sorbents, they're made with recycled fibers to create greater price stability. And with our recycled fibers being made from our internal excess wiper material, DuraSoak provides amazing product consistency. Made with 25 percent post-consumer recycled, fibers and 50 percent pre-consumer recycled, fibers for a total of 75 percent recycled fibers. Absorbs both oil and water as well as grease, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, diesel fuel, coolants and many other fluids. Class A fire retardant when pad is dry (lab tested per ASTM E84). Helps you comply with 29 CFR 1910.22(a) (2). Ash content is 1.75 percent per ASTM D240. 5,240 BTU/lb per ASTM D240. U.S. Patent No. 8, 118, 117. Caution: not intended for use with aggressive acids or caustics. Dispose of all sorbent materials in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.. Durable polypropylene netting is applied to the absorbent core for added strength. Absorbent core made with recycled shop towel fibers. Made in the USA. Absorbs up to 21.4 gallons of oil per bale. Measures 19-inches length by 15-inches width.