JULLISON 4 Inch LED Recessed Down Light, 30°Adjustable, Gimbal, Dimmable,120V, 7W, 500LM, 60W Equivalent, 3000K, CRI90+, 26°Beam Angle, Energy Star, Title 24, ETL Listed, Satin Nickel (4 Packs)
Product ID : 28581678
Galleon Product ID
UPC / ISBN
Product is Out of Stock as
of Feb, 13 2021
1. New adjustable construction up to 30 degrees vertically. Designed for new construction, remodel and retrofit applications for 4 inch down lights.
2. 120V, over 500 usable lumens at true color CRI90, R9>50 are directed from the luminaire to the work surface.
3. Dimmability compatible with most of the triac dimmers smoothly down to 10% for pleasant light, referring to recommended dimmers list of JULLISON down light products.
4. ETL & Energy Star certified and complied with California Title 24, saves up to 80% in energy consumption comparing to incandescent lamp.
5. 50,000 hours life time, solid metal housing and heat management system are engineered, THD less than 20%, power factor >0.9.
FEATURES Fits in standard 4 inch down light housings Operated at 120V, 500 Lumens of warm white 3000K light using 7 watts of electricity Utilizes high performing LEDs with CRI>90 and R9>50 Dimmable down to 10% by using an approved triac dimmers Life span rated up to 50,000 hours THD < 20% , power factor > 0.90 OPTICS The LED light is a highly engineered work of design and optical science which produces over 650 lumens with a a functional beam 26 degrees with uniform light distribution through a nice looking polycarbonate diffuser. INSTALLATION Fast connector or Edison base E26 adapter for retrofitting into existing 4 inch standard incandescent or halogen housings. Utilizes industry standard friction blades, Insert into can and press trim to ceiling evenly and seamlessly into standard 4 inch incandescent or halogen down lights. THE LIGHT INCLUDES 4 Inch LED recessed down light E26 base Instruction manual FINISH Quality Exterior powder coat finish in white/black, or brush nickel CERTIFICATES cETLus listed for damp Location Energy Star Title 24IMPORTANT:Read all instruction before installing fixture. Retain for future reference.SAFETY:For safety, this fixture must be wired in accordance to local electrical codes. ALL work should be done by a qualified electrician.WARNING:Make certain power is OFF from the electrical panel before starting installation or attempting any maintenance