Success Reading's Basic and Advanced Phonics Cards, for Parents and Teachers to Help Children Learn to Read from PreK, Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade and Older.
Product ID : 7226507
Galleon Product ID
UPC / ISBN
No price yet.
Price not yet available.
PARENTS - Help your child learn to read by supplementing what he or she is learning in school.
HOMESCHOOL - Step-by-step instructions to teach your child to read fluently with comprehension.
TEACHERS / TUTORS - Fast, effective method to teach reading from whatever level your student is starting from.
Can be used with individual students, with small groups or in a classroom setting.
System is adaptable to the reading skill of any child: Pre-K, Kinder, 1st grade through 4th grade or higher.
WANT TO HELP YOUR CHILD TO READ WELL, BUT DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO START?
THIS TOOL HELPS PARENTS (AS WELL AS EXPERIENCED EDUCATORS) QUICKLY AND EASILY HELP CHILDREN TO READ OR INCREASE THEIR READING SKILL. Based on over 25 years of successfully helping children, these cards were created by a team of passionate educators dedicated to giving children the opportunity of unlimited potential in life by teaching them to read or increasing their reading skill level. - Simple and easy to follow instructions and directions.
- Covers all letter sounds but emphasizes vowel sounds.
- Also covers the sounds made by 45 letter teams or phonograms.
- Can be used by parents with or without any prior educational training.
- Helps professional educators, teachers and tutors, to rapidly increase reading skill levels.
By emphasizing the vowels and their sounds, these cards greatly benefit both beginning readers as well as intermediate and advanced. The cards show the individual sounds that make up words so that decoding of words is made easy. Learning all the proper sounds also reinforces good spelling. - 72 basic and advanced sound cards
- 20 multiple sound cards
- All cards are plastic coated for durability.
- Cards are shipped and stored in a durable plastic box with dividers for easy use and organization.
- All vowel, consonant and letter team cards have word examples on the back.
- Multiple sound cards list all possible spellings of 20 main sounds in the English language.
- For use with ESL students also. Learn how to increase your child's reading skill to a level of reading fluently, easily and with comprehension.
Additional help and support is available if needed.
Order yours today!